19 February 2005

The Domino Effect

Okay, so within the last three years, and more specifically, within the last six months, we've seen democratic reforms and the establishment of freedom in the following areas:

  • Afghanistan
  • Iraq
  • The Ukraine

    We've also seen the beginnings of democratic reform in the following areas:

  • Saudi Arabia
  • "Palestine"

    And I seem to remember hearing something about Egypt, but the details aren't coming back to me; it may have been some of the government goons cracking down on protestors, I'm not sure. We've seen no movements toward democracy in Libya, but Qaddafi has decided to play ball and come back to the international community. We've also seen a growing dissent in Iran among Iranian citizens, both young and old, who want freedom and democracy. I've said on several occasions that I foresee the liberation of Iran within the next five years.

    Anyway, I'll get to the point. I'm starting to wonder... Could the next domino be Lebanon?
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home