28 February 2005

Messin' Around

Okay, so I've messed around a little bit with the sidebar stuff, but I can't decide how I want to do it. As a result, I've decided to ask you, the valued reader, for your preference. When you click on one of the links to your right, do you want it to open in a new browser window, or the same browser window? Right now, I'm somewhat torn on the whole thing.

I've also added a new category, as promised. In the next day or two, I'll go through and put links where the bullets stand now, but I need a bit more time than I have available to me now to decide what's going to go there, and what's not going to make the cut. In the meantime, I've put a couple of goodies there for your reading pleasure; these will definitely make the cut, and we'll see what else goes there. This category won't qualify as "time wasters" because reading them or doing them isn't a waste of time, but they're not periodicals, news sites, blogs, or frequently updated bits and pieces.

At any rate, I'm out. If you get bored with reading what I've posted, there's a veritable cornucopia of good stuff at Tech Central Station today, go check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home