23 March 2005

Fun from Bane

Apparently I've made Bane jealous by saying that Lycan is my new hero. As if Bane could ever be replaced. Anyway, in ROTC-land they say that plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery. Hopefully pointing out a couple of Bane's recent examples of excellence will calm him down before he tracks me down and destroys me.

First, there's this classic. I hadn't seen it in a couple of years, but it's absolutely worth reading. Who's got it? Bane's got it.

He also posted this absolute gem: Longmire does Romance Novels. Some savage who calls himself Longmire has photoshopped the covers of a bunch of romance novels. The result? Sheer hilarity, hilariosity, and everything in between.

If you're not reading Bane's rants, you should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home