22 March 2005

Submitted

Well, those of you who follow The Fly (that's me) will know by now of my application for a job with a particular agency. I've completed an online writing exercise; all of my stuff is submitted, and that means that, hopefully, I'll hear some news within the next couple of weeks. Whether it's good news (a conditional offer of employment and subsequent trip to the nation's capital) or bad news (a declined application), I can at least be happy with most of what I've submitted so far.

Anyway, I'm going to head home and get some food before work tonight. Catch y'all on the flipside. Oh, and if the news wasn't enough for you to look at, check this nonsense out. Apparently Islamofascist terrorism and the decline in Islamic creativity can be directly attributed to Zionism and American oil interests. The guy even has the balls to say that there was a post-Soviet "grand Arab alliance" engineered by Israel and the United States, and Iraq was bombed back to the stone age because it chose to break ranks. It is, of course, interesting to note that Gulf War I occurred before the collapse of the Soviet Union... But who's counting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home