29 April 2005

Accomplishedment Friday

Usually I have to use my Thursdays to get anything done, and to a lesser degree my Tuesdays. Here's what I've accomplished so far today:

  • E-Mailed the Feds, and a former co-worker in Engaland
  • Went to Class A (History)
  • Went to Joint Service Review (ROTC parade)
  • Started a budget sheet before Class B (Math)
  • Checked in at Class E recitation (Biology), then left for...
  • Went to Spring Awards Ceremony (Naval ROTC)
  • Made up weekly schedules up to Dead Week
  • Added some assignment due dates to schedules

    Here's what I'm going to try to have accomplished by the end of the day:

  • Return brand new, unneeded bag of dog food
  • Deposit refund money and paycheck
  • Finish making out weekly schedules/assignment sheets
  • Write up to-do list for next week
  • Do a little bit of writing
  • Stretch out muscles

    By the way, if anyone's in the College City (not to be confused with College Station, that's in Texas) area tomorrow afternoon, come by the Quad to see me and some other DJ as we host a game show for Mom's Weekend.

    More later... Okay, ready for more?

    There's this girl who's in my math class, who I sometimes see in the lab. She's kind of cute, but in a natural way; no makeup to speak of, et cetera. She's built a bit like the Mirror is; of course, the Mirror's figure isn't what I generally go for. Anyway, today she's wearing a lower-thigh length jean skirt, flip flop sandals, an unbuttoned blue polo shirt, and a grey zip-up hooded sweatshirt. She looks pretty damn classy, showing just enough off to get me to look. Will I ever even introduce myself to her? Certainly not, but she's nice to look at.

    Anyway, I'm off. Stay out of trouble, wankers; I'll try to post something from work tonight.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home