12 May 2005

Another Silly Quiz

Now that I have this, that, and the other juxtaposed correctly (because the top post is the more important one), here's some quiz that The Wife stole from somebody.

My uncle once: Paid me a bunch of money to help him spread mulch on his lawn, but it didn't grow in time for the wedding.
Never in my life: Will I become a hippy. Filthy hippies...
When I was five: We built bird houses in my kindergarten class; I don't remember whether I nailed or sawed, but it was only on one board, whatever it was.
High School was: the best six years of Michael Moore's life, mainly on account of the school lunches, of which he ate three daily.
I will never forget: That Alexander the Greek was completely overrated.
I once met: Jim Lovell, commander of Apollo 13, Chris Isaak, and I think there were some more, though none of them simultaneously.
There's this girl I know who: Was thirty-six, but still hadn't grown up.
Once at a bar: I nurse a Guinness; if they have no Guinness, I begin to eye the door.
By noon I'm usually: On campus, wishing for the nightmare to finally end.
Last night: I spent the better part of an extra hour at work, once I finally got to work on my research paper.
Next time I go to church I: It will probably be for a wedding or a funeral; knowing me, it's more likely that it will be a funeral.
When I turn my head left, I see: The South wall of the computer lab, and a couple of guys on computers.
What I miss most about the eighties: He-Man and the Masters of the friggin' Universe... And Ninja Turtles.
By this time next year: I'd love to have a job with the Feds, in one way or another, killin' bad guys or helping people to kill bad guys.
A better name for me would be: Maximus.
I have a hard time understanding: How people can be so stupid, so consistently, and on account of such simple things.
You know I like you if: I hit on you, or invite you to a barbecue.
Take my advice, never: Buy a lap dog; the jury's still out on lap dances,, though.
My ideal breakfast is: Two pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, a little fruit, a small glass of juice, a small glass of milk, and a cup of tea.
If you visit my hometown, I suggest: the burger joint on Lyon street. Seriously, the burgers may be flat, but you'll find none better.
Why won't anyone invent: A source of energy independent of Arab oil that doesn't look like it should be driven by some lady with eighteen cats who works at the Employment Office?
If you spend the night at my house, don't: Put my dad's Carhartt jeans in the tumble dryer; I got yelled at for doing that a few weeks ago, even if it was by my mother, and it was her fault to begin with.
The world could do without: iPods; honestly, people need to find better things to spend their money on than plastic and a few circuits.
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: That's disgusting!
My favorite blonde is: La Bouche; or Friendsahollick; or this girl that's in my Biology lab/recitation, at least for the time being.
Paper clips are more useful than: Broken staples.
If I do anything well, it's: Writing, and probably only writing.
I'm notorious for: Being practically perfect in every way, or maybe just a legend in my own mind.
I brake for: Bicyclists; pedestrians have less chance of screwing up the paint job on my car, but those damned bicycles will chip it up with extreme prejudice.
I am: Mere weeks away from having a degree and being useful.

Can you dig it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home