20 May 2005

Blogs as a Self-Perpetuating Phenomenon

What happens when one of your fellow bloggers posts about you? You link to it for all to see, and then you quote it:

2) Bring your mate along. Make sure the only thing you're buying is the Box. Make sure he/she is standing right next to you during the transaction. Keep the Box out in plain sight the whole time. Hold the Box in one hand, your mate's hand in the other. FLY: We're not in jolly ol' England on this one, buddy. "Mate" is not your buddy, I'm talkin' the National Geographic variety.

Outstanding work as usual from Lycan. The money shot?

It's not a condescending smile as if this was my first Box since the Bush reelection.

Seeing as how I've never even had proper occasion to buy a box of such implements, let alone since last November's election, I'm not quite sure how I should take this. On the other hand, it's not hard for people to determine that Lycan and I travel using very different moral compasses, so it's likely not even an issue. It just made me laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home