16 May 2005

Fortune Smiles Upon Us All

Remember a few posts ago, when I said I didn't have time to read about China? That's because I waited until this morning to do my first assignment for my theater class, which was due this morning. I arrived at the computer lab at about 06:15, and had sixteen hundred pages of high quality (already known) paper done by 08:55, which was just about the time I needed to finish by.

Well, after my first class with Professor Augustus, I went to the theater class, only to learn that it was cancelled, and that assignments could be turned in to the office. The moral of the story? Clean living, and the ability to pick a subject that I'd already studied for years (Hellenic history) allowed me to finish in under three hours, and then gave me an additional bit of time to blog and work with.

Sometimes it's good to be Fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home