15 May 2005

Sunday Morning Update

Two things.

First, I'm watching televangelists, for some reason. There's some guy named Ed Young, who's an everyman type of televangelist. He wears jeans, a dress shirt, and a sport coat, and plays funny word games with scripture to make people feel good about themselves (and, presumably, give him money; he's written a book on dating, and young church folks eat that kind of thing up). There's another guy named Joel Osteen, who's got an even thicker Southern accent than Ed Young, and he's as annoying as hell. Once I post this, doing my laundry will completely overcome any desire to watch these jokers.

Second, I'm really beginning to think that my life is turning into a soap opera, compounded by all these damn papers. I've made a little progress on the Mormonism paper, and since I'm working every night this week, my hope is that I'll be able to get it done, and perhaps start and finish a couple of the others. I'll keep y'all updated.

So... How's your weekend been?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home