27 May 2005

Two Insults, No Waiting

There's bollocks on the teevee tonight, so I'm "forced" to watch last night's rerun of the Daily Show. They just ran a segment deriding mainstream media outlets, which are apparently going blog crazy, to the point that they're actually reading stuff from people's blogs live on the air, or having bloggers report live via webcam. This is, of course, part of the last, dying gasp of the mainstream media, who just don't understand. What was the insult?

This bonehead was featured on CNN, and then on Comedy Central when the Daily Show did their little segment. He's been blogging since March. March! And they read his lame, brand new blog. I've been blogging three times that long, and if I do say so myself, I'm better at it. Did they read my blog online? Nope!

The other insult? You guessed it. It's friggin' hot out here. For a guy who wears shorts when it's sixty degrees, ninety degree heat is like a punishment from God. I was pretty sure that I hadn't done anything punishable by heat this week.

Dante would have said I was crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home