29 June 2005

Never Stop Moving

I've just returned from the gym, where I did twenty minutes of laps. I could have gone longer, but that's what next week is for. This is my tentative workout program. I'm not doing the running up to specs, but eventually I hope to do so. I've never been a good runner, so part of the goal of this workout program is to finally get me up to snuff. My ultimate goal is to be able to run a mile and a half in about ten minutes, but that's a long way off.

The nasty wannabe-French girl wasn't in class today, and wouldn't you know it, everybody had a chance to air their annoyance at her (save for one or two people). There were frequent jokes about "how they do it in France" or "how it's said in French" and such. Good, good times. And those who had travelled abroad, and the instructor (who's a Yemeni, who's now an American citizen, who also lived in Egypt at one point) dispelled the absolute myth that Americans are disliked abroad.

Anyway, I have a lot to accomplish down at work. I'm positive that you folks aren't so busy that you can't answer the poll question; thanks to Billy D and the lovely and talented Manda for responding.

I'm at work tonight, so I'll post an update on the news. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home