28 June 2005

Midday Update

A few things.

First, Manda's payment for my old (which is to say, completely unused) pullup bar arrived. She's just as surly and sexy on paper as she is online, and if I had any chance whatsoever, Jeff would have some competition to worry about. For those of you who may be interested, I still have all sorts of old crap, most of it unused or barely used, available.

Second, Annoying Girl (all of your code names are completely unacceptable; I don't even know what "Felt" is supposed to mean) didn't talk quite as much today, but there was one thing worth noting. She wears trousers low enough that when she sits down, you can see her panties. We could be wrong, but it sure looked to my Marine buddies and I as if she was wearing precisely the same thong that she wore yesterday. That's just nasty.

Third, I hit the gym today, and I hit it hard. Fifteen total minutes of running, and not a single set interrupted by walking; and during the walking breaks in between sets, I never took more than sixty seconds, as opposed to last Wednesday when I took two minutes several times. I think I'm improving, and it's only my second running workout. After that I hit the stationary bike for about twelve minutes, long enough to cool down and read one chapter of "Moonraker". Then I went downstairs to the weight room and did eighty situps, sixty pushups, and nine machine-assisted pullups, in four sets (except for the pullups, which were in three sets). After that, I stretched back out, since not doing so last week was a bad, bad move.

Anyway, I'm off to work. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home