22 June 2005

Running to Stand Still

I'm taking a quick breather before heading down to work. I did my three hours of Arabic (which is a lot easier than I thought it was going to be), and then went to the gym. The original plan was to do running and calisthenics (pushups, situps, and pullups), but I really tweaked my shoulder yesterday. In the end, I wound up running for seventeen minutes, total, permeated by about ten minutes, total. Not wanting to aggravate whatever my shoulder injury is, and not wanting to overdo things on my second day of a workout plan, I decided to forego the pushups, situps, and pullups. I'll probably spend the next couple of days running and swimming, and shoulder permitting start the rest on Monday.

I've been a bit worried that I wouldn't end up having enough money to cover my immediate plans. However, like Bane, I have had faith that God would take care of me, and He is doing so. In the past couple of days, I've either received, or gotten pledges of sixty dollars, total. One of these is from the lovely and talented Manda, who is buying my pullup bar. Yay! Another is a graduation gift, and the third is from my grandmother for an unspecified reason. Outstanding.

Anyway, I need to get gone, down to work to find something to keep myself busy. Stay out of trouble, and I'll do a quick news update this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home