21 July 2005

Annoying Girl Reloaded

At long last, here it is: [Annoying Girl on Arabic homosexual marriage] (Link retracted and revised; see above.). I've mechanized and echoed the clip to protect the identity of the instructor; as far as I know, the clip can't be recovered to its original format after these edits have been saved.

Recording courtesy of Gunny, file hosting work courtesy of King Sipidation.

UPDATE: There's been some question as to the degree to which the clip can be understood after the editing, so here's a transcript:

AG: Like, let's say that I got married to a girl.
Instructor: Okay.
AG: Would I still, would I just make it an "e", or would it still be...
Instructor: Same thing, you're referring...
AG: Okay.
Instructor: Yeah, ahh, you know, you know -
AG: Because, like, when a female says "my husband"...
Instructor: You have, here, you say spouse, right?
AG: Yeah.
Instructor: You use spouse, so, in this case...

No class, and no common sense, if you ask me. Lemme know what you think of the clip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home