21 July 2005

Super Fly Update

Well, that's probably enough of a news update for now. A few supplemental things.

First and foremost, if you haven't seen this post, go look. Comment. Be amazed. Wait for the sequel, hopefully coming tonight.

Second, I finished reading the book of Daniel this morning. Tomorrow morning I need to start reading another book of the Bible. You can post your suggestions in the comments to this post... Which is to say, please post your suggestions in the comments to this post.

Third, just for kicks, tell me what you're reading right now, and either of two other things: what you plan on reading next, or what book has been extremely influential in your life. Right now I'm reading 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne, and next I'll finish reading one of three books: either Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis, U2 at the End of the World by Bill Flanagan, or Lost Moon: The Perilous Voyage of Apollo 13 by James Lovell and Jeffrey Kluger. Once I've finished one, two, or all of these books, I'll probably, at long last, tackle Tolkien's The Return of the King.

By the way... Is it really Wednesday evening already?

UPDATE: Is it just me, or is this image the most disturbing picture you've seen since they acquitted Michael Jackson a few weeks ago?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home