23 July 2005

Rude Awakening

I try to limit my use of Spock's "colorful metaphors" on TSTF, so I'm not going to say what I'm thinking right now. Some bottom feeder called my flat at 07:00 looking for my father, who I am not. Seven in the morning. He called and asked for my dad by first and last name, which suggests to me that he doesn't know my father well enough to just ask for him by first name.

Bollocks.

I don't know if there's a time stamp on that comment I left last night, but I didn't get home until about 01:30, and didn't get to bed until 02:00. If I knew who the wanker was who called and woke me up at 07:00 on a Saturday, no matter what time I got home and went to bed, I'd track him down and beat him senseless with my Louisville Slugger.

This most likely means a nap this afternoon. Bollocks. Bollocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home