24 August 2005

Ugh

Ehhhh. Thank God I'm not on call for three days. I was roused last night at... Uh... Like, 01:00 or so, I think? Anyway, I wasn't back in bed until about 03:20 or so, and wasn't asleep for a while after that, though this time it wasn't as bad as Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Bottom line? My original plan of a 06:45 alarm was reset to a 08:00 alarm, which was then turned off to pave to way for a "whenever I damn well please" exit from my bed. Now I have to hit it hard to get caught up, but if I can complete all the items on my list, for just one day, it'll be worth it. I really have to get back on track, because time is quickly running out for me to establish good daily habits. College was a good excuse; now there's no good excuse. It's thrive or perish.

I'm going to continue watching President Bush's speech to the Idaho National Guard, then get my ass moving. I'll post a few bits and pieces; that way I can cross off the "news" item on my frackin' list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home