15 October 2005

Buzzing Mercilessly

Here we go again...

It's no secret that the stars are falling from the sky
The universe exploded 'cause of one man's lie
Look, yeah, I gotta go, yeah I'm running outta change
There's a lot of things, if I could I'd rearrange
- Pontifex Maximus

I may post a couple of bits and pieces later, or I may not. I'm home alone this evening, and my immediate goal is to enjoy it. How will I go about doing that? Simple: Guinness and a rerun of Battlestar Galactica. Not terribly exciting? Exactly.

And it's no secret at all.

UPDATE: Oh, yeah. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that Daniel Craig has been selected as the sixth James Bond. As far as I'm concerned, the guy's a dark horse, and I'll expand on that later; the scope of my thoughts on the issue of Daniel Craig as James Bond, and what they're allegorical to, are beyond what I'm in the mood to discuss tonight. No, I'm headed home now, to revel in thick, black stout and good television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home