29 November 2005

Again With Amazon

I get paid in a couple of days, and I've been pretty well behaved with my money for the last month, so I figured that a responsible purchase on Amazon.com wouldn't kill me. Observe:

************************************
ORDER DETAILS
************************************
Subtotal of Items: $48.37
Shipping & Handling: $5.97
Super Saver Discount: -$5.97
-------
Total for this Order: $48.37

Shipping To:

The Fly

Shipping estimate for these items: December 5, 2005
Delivery estimate: December 9, 2005 - December 13, 2005

1 "Warfighting"
U. S. Marine Corps Staff; Paperback; $8.00

1 "Best of Bond James Bond"
Various Artists; Audio CD; $13.99

1 "U2 - Vertigo 2005 - Live From Chicago (Deluxe Edition)"
U2; DVD; $26.38

The first book, Warfighting, will be sent as a Christmas gift, in spite of my disdain for Christmas. The other two are for me; I've been waiting to get that Bond soundtrack for quite a while, and I'd be getting the U2 DVD eventually. Total cost, less than fifty bucks; I can handle that.

It's good to be Fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home