21 November 2005

The Next Book

Well, as some of you may have noted from the previous post, I've finished reading the book of Judges. I'm now taking suggestions as to what I should read next. Here's a list, possibly incomplete, of what I've read so far this year.

  • Job
  • Romans
  • Daniel
  • James
  • Judges
  • Jonah
  • Nahum
  • Ecclesiastes
  • Hebrews

    April has suggested that I read Ephesians or Phillipians. I'm opposed to neither, though I've been thinking for a while that I ought to reread Corinthians. I've also got a strong desire to read something by one of the major prophets, though it's probably time for me to read something from the New Testament again. What do y'all think?

    And the first person to say "Gospel of John" gets smoten, Fly style.

    UPDATE: Well, after all the advice, I decided to have a look at Ruth. When I saw that it was four chapters, and only a couple of pages long, I decided to just read it all in one sitting. I think that tomorrow I'm going to follow April's advice and read Paul's letter to the church in Ephesus. Also, next time I come into contact with Anachronism, I'm going to beat him senseless.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home