16 December 2005

The Fly Quiz

Since I have some things to get accomplished by the end of the day, and might not have much chance to post, I had an idea last night: the Fly Quiz. That's right, folks, I'm going to post a series of questions, and you're on the hook to answer them. If you've been paying attention over the last few months, most of these should be easy, and some of them have multiple correct answer combinations.

Are you ready? Here we go!

Name my top three favorite non-U2 bands:

Name four of my six favorite television programs:

Name at least two of my favorite films:

Name three of my hobbies:

What industry do I work in currently?:

Describe my university education:

Name three of my favorite books:

Name three of my ex-girlfriends:

Who did I want to be the next James Bond?:

Name the foreign countries I've visited:

Name four people on the blog who I know in person:

What do I listen to when relaxing or going to sleep?:

What are my three favorite beverages?:

That should do. I look forward to seeing the wacky nonsense you folks come up with, and if anyone can get everything correct, I've got a prize for you; and it's not just the same old archive CD I always offer.

Make me proud. I'll post the answers tonight (and E-Mail them to sneaky pete if he gives it a go, since he won't be back on the Internet until Monday).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home