28 December 2005

Personal Jesus

Okay, this isn't a post about the Depeche Mode song, or the Johnny Cash cover of said song. This is actually a post about my employment developments, which are few.

Last night I applied for another job at Jane's Information Group, this time with the Washington bureau as a staff reporter for Jane's Defense Weekly. It's a job for which I am extremely qualified.

Tonight I'll be putting together a tailored resume for Iron Mountain, a company that deals in records management for health care providers, banks, businesses, and such. It's another job that I'd be well qualified for. I'm also going to hit Raytheon again and try out their proprietary resume builder. If I don't like it, I'll put a little TLC into that particular resume and resubmit it.

At the recommendation of Father Time, whose blog should be popping into existence any time now, I'll also be applying to some publishers.

Yup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home