15 February 2006

Slow Downward Spiral

Well, I survived today, applied for three jobs in the Dallas/Plano area (hey Shiitake!), and made $51 before taxes. That's all probably good. I'll apply for more tomorrow, I think. I have a couple of things to write about tomorrow, but they may get pushed back to Thursday as I plan to spend most of the day tomorrow in College City, and hope to spend at least part of my evening at work applying for more jobs.

I think there was a second thing I was going to talk or whine about, but I can't remember what it was.

The third thing that I was going to go off on was this nonsense with Vice President Cheney. It sounds like it's pretty much not his fault that he accidentally shot this guy, the guy was standing with the sun right behind him, didn't announce himself, et cetera. The guy's going to be fine, they've got him under constant observation at the hospital, he's probably in rough shape for a couple of weeks and then he's out bird hunting. It happens. Of course, the media and the anti-gun people just can't let it go. Very frustrating if you ask me.

I'm going to bed. Hopefully I can sleep through tonight. Thanks for the participants in the reader question posts today, that was pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home