17 March 2006

A Fascinating Accident

By now, some of you may have seen the comments to this post. In case you haven't, I'll copy it below.

No one believes that I'm part Irish because I'm a brunette with Indian features...but I have a few strands of red in my hair, and when the sun hits them,

HA HA! I told you so!
Michelle

---

Michelle, as a man whose great-grandmother's last name was Lafferty, I think that the only solution to that dilemma is for you to get a little bit more Irish in you. Let me know when you've got a weekend available. Trust me, it's a simple outpatient procedure, I can be in and out in just a few minutes.

And TSTF has officially reached a new low.

I, of course, looked at the name "Michelle" and figured that the commenting party was resident hottie, and general sweetheart, the lovely and talented Michelle. I sent her the following E-Mail at 08:41 PST:

Michelle,

I replied. Go check it out. Er... Ooot.

[Fly]

At 08:43 PST, I got a call on my mobile phone from Michelle, saying that she couldn't find where I had replied. I told her to reload the page, then when she still couldn't figure it out, we eventually realized that she had only commented on this post. It was then that we both realized that "Michelle" was not Michelle, but Michelle! Now, seeing as I have no recollection of ever having any contact with the new Michelle, I posted the following update to my comment:

UPDATE: Hmmm. Well, apparently that's a different Michelle than the one who normally comments here at TSTF. New Michelle, if you're offended, you have my sincerest apologies.

You'd better believe that the lovely and talented Michelle and I had a pretty good laugh about the whole thing. I hope you have as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home