27 March 2006

From the Embassy

This is a post that Mo-Licious will delight in.

Okay, so as many of you will remember, I'm working a few shifts at the surplus store in the next few days to fill a staffing hole that the owner has run into. Today's my first day, and he got a couple of shipments. One of them was from a company called Crye Precision, which designed and manufactured one of the test uniforms for the Department of Defense. Apparently the uniform pattern won on all counts, except for price, so the Army went with the digital pattern (a ripoff of the Marine Corps pattern that was issued a few years ago) that has begun fielding.

Anyway, Crye Precision has a few other items, including a Dirkastani Flag Patch. I'm not kidding. One of them was in the shipment, and I laughed my ass off. They're out of stock, but I'll be getting one as soon as I possibly can. Hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home