24 March 2006

Blog Housekeeping Notes

A couple of things.

First, I've added a few links to the sidebar in the last few days; I should probably go through and clean out a few of the ones that I don't read anymore, but I haven't done it yet. I added Cox and Forkum and Filibuster Cartoons, both of which are conservative political cartoonists/commentators. I've also added a link in the "Laugh Out Loud" section to Longmire Does Romance Novels. While it's not a site that gets updated, it's still extremely funny, so you should go check it out.

Second, next week I'll be having a week-long feature following the daily Fly Reports. If any of you have read George Orwell's classic 1984, you'll remember a passage in which the protagonist participates in the Two Minutes Hate, a brainwashing tool used to engineer absolute loyalty to the party, and absolute hatred toward the party's enemies. Next week, I'll be having a week of "Two Minutes Hate" posts. Curious what they'll be about? You'll have to tune in to find out.

I've accomplished everything on my list for the last four days running, and I'm not going to let today be any different. I may post more at a later time, but for now, there's stuff to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home