26 April 2006

Fly Report: 26th April 2006

Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful,
And since we have no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


It's 47 degrees Fahrenheit in Barstow with 57% humidity and cloudy. In Cody, the temperature is 44 degrees Fahrenheit with 48% humidity and sunny. Remind me again why Barstow is considered "in the desert."

The average price of oil is proof of our stupidity. The exchange rate is $40.00 for a tank of gas with no change back from two twenties and a signed agreement that you will drive long distances on vacation this year. Carry the deed to your home in the glove box!

Today's Astronomy Picture of the Day is missing. This is (Gut Wrenching)(A Gift From Heaven)(Of No Consequence Whatsoever)

Today's scripture reading is 1 Genesis 3. The Fly is reading How To Grow A Beard Without Steroids by James A. Michener. It's fascinating; the movie should be first rate.

The fire is slowly dying, and my dear, we're still goodbying,
But as long as I love you so, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.


Author's note: Don't you just love it when the words to a song can be understood without several margaritas? Don't get me wrong - I love margaritas; it's U-2 I don't always understand when I'm sober.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home