11 April 2006

Hot Potato CCG

Behold, a conversation with Friar Dave.

The Fly: How busy are you this weekend?
Friar Dave: ...im going to [Friar City] this weekend for easter
Friar Dave: and otherwise trying to stay abreast of my work
Friar Dave: why?
The Fly: CCG's single again. I think you should go take advantage of her vulnerability.
The Fly: Go! Succeed where I have failed!
Friar Dave: where is she? [Kristiville]?
The Fly: No, that's Kristi. CCG's in [Gomorrah].
Friar Dave: admittedly, that's a little better from here, not the best getting to plymouth though
Friar Dave: and, even if i was interested in dating a crazy ultra-religous girl, im too busy for that this weekend
The Fly: LOL
The Fly: Probably a good call.

For the record, Dave and I met Kristi in London/Portsmouth in March of 2003, after I'd been chatting with her on the computer for about six years. Kristi is who introduced me to CCG. Even so, Friar Dave's response that he's "too busy for that this weekend" is not only classic, but hilarious as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home