01 April 2006

Quittin' Business

Right then, I've decided to quit the blogging business. I have various reasons that I won't go into. If anyone's interested, I'm willing to sell the rights and access to the url "http://drosophil.blogspot.com" for $200. I get a lot of traffic, so if someone takes it over, they could probably take it and run with it.

Been a pleasure, wankers. Don't shoot your foot off.

UPDATE: Okay, this post confirmed several things.

1) You people really do love me. How touching.
2) Father Time, the lovely and talented Michelle, and Mo-Licious don't check their calendars.

Congratulations to both Poosh and April, who saw through my clever ruse. Then again, it was nothing compared to what Bane did.

No, I'm not quitting, but there are likely to be some very drastic changes around TSTF in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home