26 May 2006

Northwest meets Southwest

This is a picture I took last Friday afternoon of my 2006 TrailBlazer next to a Joshua Tree, about three or four miles out of town, and down a trail that diverts off of a dirt road. How's that for all-terrain?

The picture was actually taken right after my tour of Goldstone, and right before the TrailBlazer received its first oil change as my car (save for the one they gave it at the dealership right before I picked it up).

I plan to take many more pictures of Joshua Trees in various settings as my time here in the Mojave Desert continues. I'm hoping to get a few really good sunrise pics, for example; and maybe some themed self-portraits of myself next to them. Maybe wearing military gear, or just UDT trunks and boots. You never know!

UPDATE: ON a completely unrelated note... Sweet merciful glaven on a stick! They've released an extended edition of Gladiator, my favorite movie of all time! In a couple of weeks, when I get my huge paycheck (because every other paycheck is pretty much huge), I am totally getting this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home