17 October 2006

Fly Report: 17th October 2006

Good morning(*). I like Chinese.

It's 48° Fahrenheit and partly cloudy in Kirkwall. In Cody, the forecast calls for a high of 31° Fahrenheit with snow showers.

The average price of oil is $58.54 per barrel. The exchange rate is $1.85 for £1, or £0.54 for $1.

Today's Astronomy Picture of the Day is: (Cool)/(Lame)

Today's scripture reading is Revelation 15. The Fly is reading "Legionnaire" by Simon Murray.

Rejoice.

* Okay, I'm cheating and posting this Fly Report at 22:16 PST on Monday. I want to get an early start tomorrow morning on my return trip to Zoo Station, since it will be more horrendous than the trip back to Hometown. Expect more blogging (for real this time) on Wednesday, particularly in response to my pseudo-dialogue with chickenhawk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home