27 October 2006

The Upcoming Weekend

Allow me to apologize for only posting Fly Reports this week, folks. I have a lot of back-logged stories that I still intend to post on (including one about Somali pirates!), but I've been swamped with both work and personal tasks this week. I've gotten a lot done in the evenings, and that's something I'm happy about, but I've had to sleep at some points (and not well now that I'm back in Zoo Station, which I'll have to try to adjust somehow), so I've simply been as busy as a propane heater at an Antarctic nudist colony.

It looks as if I have the weekend off, so I'll try to get two or three news stories posted, plus anything fun and exciting I can find along the way. I hope everyone's doing well out there in Blogoland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home