24 February 2007

Redeployment

Friends,

Some of you, particularly those who know me in person, will remember that my job caused me to be deployed in September of last year. At that time, I took nearly a month off from regular blogging.

I'm redeploying tomorrow, and I'm not sure yet whether or not I'll have consistent Internet access this time around. Last time I had regular access, but not to the degree that allowed regular Fly Reports. Since then I've gotten my laptop up and running, so I'm taking it in the hopes that I'll be able to get it online from my temporary digs. If I can, I'll do my best to pick up regular blogging on Monday without skipping a beat.

As a precaution, I'm once again deputizing Father Time, Mo-Licious, and Desert Rat Tim, with the understanding that they will likely repeat their previous performance: Father Time will post several things if he has the time, Mo will ultimately decide that anything that she could say on my blog would be much more appropriate on her own blog, and Desert Rat Tim might post one or two comments about politics.

With a little luck, I'll be able to get online for a few minutes tomorrow evening just to let everyone know that I've arrived safely at my undisclosed destination.

Si vis pacem, para bellum,
The Fly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home