07 May 2007

Upcoming Tactical Decision Games?

I recently discussed with Anachronism the possibility of resuming tactical decision games. I've been wanting to keep my own skills sharp by continually practicing the process of tactical thinking. Yesterday, I not only discovered WikiMapia, but also discovered that I get it to work on my ancient computer; that means that I can snag satellite images of places that look fascinating, but are really just mundane and benign places that I'm already familiar with.

I have a bit of free time in the evenings this week, so my intention is to finish up my long-awaited article on ballistic missile defense and put together one tactical decision game. I may also turn it into campaign mode: interrelated TDG's running over the course of three or four weeks.

Let's see what I can come up with by the end of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home