07 September 2007

Friday Morning Link Fest!

Faithful TSTF denizens, I'm quite excited to bring you the following link. I first saw this webpage several years ago (as in, five or six I think; a long time ago as far as webpages go), and I believe it disappeared for a time, but it's back up. I don't think it's been updated since that time I originally saw it; I seem to remember that the author said at one point that the neighbors had moved out.

At any rate, go check out Redneck Neighbor. This is a collection of chronological stories about the ridiculous behavior and home improvement projects carried out by the author's neighbor in an undisclosed Georgia town.

I'm also adding a link to Michael J. Totten's Middle East Journal to the sidebar, and I highly recommend it. Like Michael Yon, who I've linked to and mentioned previously, Totten's entries are published in various locations, including on the Fox News website. As the mainstream alphabet news media gets progressively worse at reporting the news in Iraq, independent journalists become increasingly important for a number of reasons; not the least of them being to give us realistic and accurate news, and to serve as a pivotal player in calling the mainstream networks out on their decreasing legitimacy.

More this weekend. Have a great Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home