26 August 2007

Connection Issues Continue

Hey folks. I'm writing this from Starbucks ($3.99 for two hours? What a racket!), where I've just finished my long-intended article on two Iranian opposition groups and what they could mean to American efforts toward Iran. I've submitted it to the site I'm writing for.

The connection problem at the house has gotten very bad, so I'll be calling Cox Communications on Monday in order to get myself connected. Not having reliable service, even at 56k like I was on at Zoo Station, is completely out of the question. Hopefully I won't have any issue posting Fly Reports this week, but if I miss one or two don't be too worried.

Once I have the connection figured out, I'll finally post that two-parter about Germany and Japan, and then post this recent article about Iran. In the mean time, have a great weekend, and a happy Monday if you don't hear from me tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home