29 August 2007

End of the Tunnel

Hey folks! Just a quick update, then it's back underground for a couple more days. The cable company is coming by on Thursday afternoon to help me get my Internet access set up. I should be back up and running like a champ by Thursday night, which means that Fly Reports should resume Friday morning.

Last night was a great night, in that I did two important things: I went for a long walk (about forty minutes total - not as long as I like, but it's a start, and it helps me to get in the habit), and I got my MP3 player working again. (The computer had stopped talking to it for no apparent reason.) In a strange twist of fate, it was Windows Media Player that saved the day, triumphing over Yahoo! Jukebox. Score one for Bill and the boys.

I'll try to check in tonight if I'm able to get online for a bit. Until then, keep reaching for the skies, and if you need some reading material, go check out Michael Yon's latest dispatch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home