18 September 2007

When Kerry Events Attack

As much issue as I take with Senator John Kerry (and I take a lot of issue with him), I'll give him credit for his semi-mature response to the situation; you can hear in the second video that he makes some unwarranted snide comments, but once the situation escalates he does the honorable thing and tries to calm everyone down.

Now, this guy is obviously an instigator - that's a given. I'll let you folks watch the incident for yourselves:

Once this video ends, the footage continues:

Now, assuming that you've all watched this footage, I have three questions to pose:
  • Did anything the guy did warrant him being dragged off by the police like that?
  • Did his response to being detained warrant the use of a stun gun?
  • Is it just me, or is the relatively small auditorium half empty for this presentation by Senator Kerry?
    My responses to these three questions: no, no, and yes.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home