17 September 2007

Fly Report: 17th September 2007

Good morning. Quoth Gus: "I didn't, which is unfortunate because I was really in the mood to taze someone, and it never came to fruition."

It's 48° Fahrenheit and cloudy with wind in Kirkwall. In Cody, the forecast calls for a high of 71° Fahrenheit with afternoon thunder storms.

The average price of oil is $77.92 per barrel, down the better part of two dollars from last week's high - let's hope it keeps dropping. The exchange rate is $2.01 for £1, or £0.50 for $1.

Today's Astronomy Picture of the Day is cool. The picture at the Orkneyjar Photoblog is not new.

Today's scripture reading is Ezekiel 47. The Fly is reading Imperial Grunts by Robert Kaplan.

I don't know if I can make it, I'm not easy on my knees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home