19 October 2007

Arbeit Macht Freitag - Redux!

Hey folks. That post I mentioned yesterday? Well, it's in the works, but it's been interrupted a few times. By what? Well, at work there was...

  • [REDACTED]*

    As for outside of work, I accomplished the following last night:

  • getting links put in my good wristwatch (I'd rather have lost fat out of my wrist, but what are you going to do?)
  • purchased an ink refill for my Cross pen, a 2006 birthday gift from Father Time, as well as note cards and push pins
  • got my hair cut - it was long enough (which is to say, not long at all by the standards of regular humans) that I was about ready to snap and commence violent attacks against hippies
  • spent an hour on the phone catching up with Sister Hippy Chick

    I'll try to flesh out the rest of the post (with new articles about Iran and GCHQ that wouldn't have been included previously) at some point today and post it this evening. In the mean time, note changes to the sidebar in the "Worthy Reading" and "Listening In" sections.

    Have a great Friday, folks!


    * As some of you may have noticed, I don't talk about work.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home