17 October 2007

Housekeeping Item Blitzkrieg!

Hey folks! Just a couple of things.

As some of you will have noticed from the introductory line of the Fly Report, today we celebrate two years of the Fly Report. Originally conceived in the aftermath of a particularly devastating break-up, the Fly Report has been an excellent way for me to practice my inate need to catalogue and document seemingly-mundane data. (For those of you who aren't familiar with this idiosyncracy, just ask Mighty Mo about my shortwave radio log and my fueling record; upon seeing them, she told me that I "need to get laid".) I'm considering adding a feature or two to the Fly Report; stay tuned.

I had a post I wanted to get typed up yesterday, but only a few lines came to fruition. I'll try to compose the rest of it today and get that up by the end of the day. Work on TDG's continues, somewhat slowly, but I hope to have the requisite number finished by the end of the month. I'm also considering trying to consult with a company like Ranger Up to see about promoting it and maybe providing prizes for the campaign winner.

Lots of things to get done this morning, very little time to do it (as usual). Have a great day, and keep tuned in to TSTF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home