24 December 2007

The End (of 2007) is Coming

We're just a few short days from 2008. I don't know about you folks, but I'm actually pretty stoked. I'll refine my list of targets for '08 over the next couple of days and post them here. In the mean time... Well, I have a few news stories, but not enough time to put them into a coherent post at the moment. It's worth mentioning, though, that my current two-parter for my parallel writing endeavour is about why the DoD agencies needs a more reliable rifle and better uniforms, and lo and behold, an article made its way into my sphere that's directly pertinent. I may try to have that, and the rest of the article, up by Wednesday.

Today's satellite image is the Castle Rock, on the south fork of the Shoshone River in northwest Wyoming. I should post a real picture of it. Hmmm.

Assuming that Mighty Mo is looking for relief from the holidays, I present the Keeping Mo Entertained video of the day: How Not to Get Your Ass Kicked By the Police!


Does anyone think that Chairman Mao or Joe Stalin were ever referred to as "Big Red"?

The Great Facebook Marriage Hoax continues to fool folks. I got a voicemail last night from a confused Sister Hippie Chick (who didn't believe anything was up until she saw that ring picture) and a text message from the Pseudo-Cousin. Hilarious. Manda and I continue to live it up, so this particular hoax shows no signs of slowing down.

Have fun today, folks, and check back tomorrow for more outstanding nonsense from your most excellent host, the Fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home