06 March 2008

Goodbye to You

Yesterday took a lot out of me, so I decided to sleep in this morning; honestly, an hour in a jacuzzi and some inappropriate female companionship wouldn't hurt, either. I don't remember being this tense in quite a while. At any rate, I don't really have much to report today, so I'm going to go ahead and post a sort of "blast from the past" music video of Patty Smyth and Scandal...



... and then curse a certain component of the last couple of days, which will prevent me from yomping this afternoon. Oh well, there's always this weekend - once the weekend arrives, momentum shall be regained and, with a bit of elbow grease, I should be able to get back the balance I've been lacking lately. Also, I'll have an article to write - joy! Stay tuned, more tomorrow, folks.

Man, I miss the eighties. I can't get over that keyboard player. Is it just me, or does he look like he ought to be sailing with Captain Ahab and Jon Bon Jovi aboard the whaling ship Living on a Pequod? And the primadonna facial expressions of both the guitarist and the bassist? Hilarious. Great song, though, and a better video than so much of the garbage that's produced today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home