27 November 2008

Battle of the Tech Hotties

I'm going to forego the Fly Report tomorrow. In lieu of a Thursday post, here's a Wednesday evening post. Every now and again, I enjoy a conversation with one of my former co-workers, the Crypto King. This one was awesome, and CK gave me permission to post it with the proper redactions. Enjoy.

Crypto King: I think the little Mexican lady who stock my potato chips here is about the hottest thing around.
Crypto King: I just felt like sharing.
The Fly:: We need to get you a webcam.
Crypto King: I have a webcam, but I sit nowhere near the potato chips.
The Fly:: Dang.
Crypto King: yeah, I know.
Crypto King: you'd be amazed at how many genius engineers are also hot chicks.
The Fly:: Well, to be fair, I think that [Innovative Tech Giant] probably has a tendency to draw more than its fair share of genius engineers who are hot chicks.
Crypto King: it happens quite a bit in this area.
Crypto King: but [Innovative Tech Giant] does make it a point to go for equality in hiring, which attracts more women.
The Fly:: I'm guessing that there's an office somewhere in the bowels of [Collapsing Tech Dynasty] headquarters where there are three bull dykes, someone androgynous, and some chick who's a ten when she's at a Battlestar Galactica convention and a six when she's at the supermarket*.
The Fly:: Because you guys got their quota of hot chicks.
Crypto King: well, I like to imagine they have lots of hot, but not-quite genius engineers.
Crypto King: hot run-of-the-mill engineers if you will.
The Fly:: I think those are called receptionists.
The Fly:: Wait, no, administrative assistants.
Crypto King: oh no, that's like [redacted] level of incompetence. I'm still talking about engineers.
The Fly:: LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home