21 November 2008

Wherein The Fly is Pathetic

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm less than an hour away from going to bed before 18:30 on a Friday night. I have no clue why, but I'm exhausted. I went to bed at 22:30 last night after a marathon writing session. So, yesterday I was up from like, 04:00 to 22:30, which must be about eighteen and a half hours. This morning, I got up at 05:30, and I'm going to bed... Uh... Like, you know, thirteen hours later. On a Friday night. That's really, really sad.

I'm going to try to keep this weekend somewhat low key. I want to spend part of Saturday writing, maybe (finally) hit the pool, and run a couple of errands. I also need to do some cleaning. Sunday will be mostly consumed by church-related activities. Oh, and at some point, I want to shave my head again. It's been way too long. I've got an article about Afghanistan in the hopper, and I got a little bit of work done on one of the spy novels today, so hopefully I can crank a little bit more out tomorrow.

Yep, okay. The Fly's going to bed now. G'night, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home