23 February 2009

Cold

Hey, folks. I have some great stuff to share this week, but my church group kept me out of the house later than usual last night, and I spent the entire weekend working on an article for my parallel writing endeavour. I'll give you one taste of things to come: recent interesting test answers from Friar Dave.

Friar Dave: can't really talk, in the midst of grading
Friar Dave: but you'll be happy to hear that, apparently, "chastising" is one of the five pillars of Islam
Friar Dave: so says one student
The Fly: Sounds about right, yeah.
Friar Dave: :)
Friar Dave: yes, it could be taken that way.
The Fly: I won't keep you, but I will post that one.
Friar Dave: and also "pray towards the jihad" is also one.
The Fly: LOL

Few things delight me more than history students who don't have a damned clue what they're writing about. I remember one exam I took in which I answered a question on what American troops in the northwest frontier (Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, et cetera) entertained one another by telling "filthy pirate stories," and then I think I recited a dirty limerick.

Stick around this week. There's gonna be some cool stuff. Until then, have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home