06 April 2009

Crashing Through

What a weekend: the Butt Rubber, Olive Oil, a gun show, and much, much more. Unfortunately, I have many things to do today, so a full run-down (which will probably be more interesting than most of what I post on here) won't be available until tomorrow morning.

However, I do want to make one note. I've mentioned Battlestar Galactica lately. A lot. Well, on the BSG homepage, there's an advert for KFC. I've posted it, as you can see. I have to say, this is one of the more humorous adverts I've ever seen, due largely to its cheesy simplicity. "Hey, whoa, KFC thinks that Battlestar Galactica fans are super awesome. Please buy our chicken!?"

Have a great day, folks, and check in tomorrow for a recap of my weekend - because I know you're all interested. Especially you, Mighty Mo. And you, Father Time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home