03 July 2009

MJ Parody Week: Day 5

This will be brief.

  • BBC: Muslim superhero comics
  • BBC popup images: US Marines in Afghanistan, Roman mosaic in Israel
  • BBC: 'Why I took up arms against Ethiopia' - Apparently this Ogaden, Ethiopia thing is really an actual thing, and not just something that the BBC made up. Huh.
  • BBC: 'Abuses widespread' in N Caucasus - Russia's got its hands full.
  • AFP: Germany out of Afghanistan in 5 to 10 years: minister
  • Wired: Essential Viewing: Live from the Korangel Valley
  • Michael Totten: A Conversation with Robert D. Kaplan - Michael Totten's awesome, and I loved Kaplan's Imperial Grunts when I read it in '07. Their conversation is absolutely worth reading.
  • Press TV: 'US trains Jundallah members' - Does Iran think that anyone actually takes their claims seriously?
  • Just for Fun: Clavius.org - For some reason, I'd forgotten to include this completely awesome site in my list of top ten websites, which I've been working on for a number of months now. I still need two more.

    Rounding out Michael Jackson Parody week, here's another great one from MadTV: "Action Jackson".



    Awesome. Also, even though I can't embed it, here's a clip from a British show, as recommended by Doug the Embalmer almost five years ago: Bo Selecta's Michael Jackson Mtv Cribs Spoof. Excellent!

    Check in this weekend for more blogging excellent from yours truly, The Fly.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home