03 November 2009

The Fly's Vacation: Day 4

Stuff The Fly did on his first "real" day on holiday:

  • got back into my morning ritual: Genesis 3, the tail end of Book VII of Confessions by Augustine, and the Book of Common Prayer
  • swim workout, push-ups, sit-ups, and stretching
  • job applications
  • half-assed attempt at doing dishes
  • opened a wine bottle with a Leatherman Juice CS4 - this means that I can now throw out the bottle opener that I bought for Katherine's visit
  • watched a bunch of episodes of Dharma and Greg on YouTube - I love that show
  • went to sleep to the annoyance of the Voice of Russia on shortwave, because the Voice of Justice is tough to pick up during the Winter months

    There have been more. In the words of Ice Cube: I have to say, it was a good day. Today I'm:

  • more job applications
  • going shooting with Big Brother Caleb
  • another swim workout, and stretching
  • more episodes of Dharma and Greg - seriously, that show is totally awesome
  • maybe a hot bath with Epsom salt and a good book

    There could be more. Here I go...
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home