11 January 2005

Updates? Sorry.

Sorry, folks. I've been absolutely swamped all day. Tomorrow's the funeral, but I'm going to try to post a bit in the morning. Maybe a bit in the evening. I plan to include a point-by-point debunking of The Deviant's post from yesterday's commentary on the "Palestinian" elections, some commentary on some things published recently in the Christian Science Monitor, and a few other bits and pieces.

"Give me a reason for life and for death, and a reason for drowning while I hold my breath."
- Jon Foreman

If you're the praying kind, I wouldn't mind the support. Tomorrow's going to be rough, but I'll get through it. I may be unhappy with the cards God dealt me last week, but I've not lost my faith, and God will keep His promise to accompany me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home